Dr. Sai Satish’s quest to keep updated with the most recent advances in cardiology took him to undergo several types of research which involve:
Clinical Research Involvement
- “OASIS V” – Efficacy of Fondaparinux Vs Enoxaparin in NSTEMI – Investigator.
- “OASIS VI” – Efficacy of Fondaparinux Vs Enoxaparin in STEMI – Investigator.
- “SPIRIT V” – A Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCETM V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the treatment of Patients with de novo Coronary Artery Lesions – Investigator.
- “CYPHER E SELECT REGISTRY” in India – Investigator.
- THE BIOMIME 1 INDIAN REGISTRY – Efficacy of BioMime Sirolimus-eluting coronary stent in obstructive coronary artery disease – Investigator.
- ABSORB EXTEND Clinical Investigation – A continuation in the Clinical Evaluation Of Abbot Vascular Everolimus-Eluting Bioabsorbable Vascular Scaffold in the treatment of Subjects with de novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions. – Investigator.
- Seroprevalenceof Helicobacter pylori and its Implications.
- Long-termresults of balloon mitral valvuloplasty in relation to initial valve scores.